Saturday 2 June 2012

Definitely worth 10 euros now


For people following this blog since quite a while, you will notice that this is an old photo, just with new post processing.


Reason for this photo to show up here again is that last weekend I was in a similar situation. On my way to Leipzig for the weekend I just remembered leaving the memory card forgotten in the computer at home. And the back up card was not in the pocket either (damn it!). So after arriving I headed for the local Saturn store in the Hauptbahnhof. To my surprise they only sell CF cards from San Disk and they were quite pricey, starting at 25 euros. I obliged and went back home thinking of a checklist (which to this date I have not done) that I have been needing for quite some time now.


Long story short, I found out that the camera actually had a memory card in, although with only 60 shots left from the previous long weekend. In my rush to get to the shop before lunch I had not even checked the camera! In the end I managed with whatever space I had left, decided not to take photos of all the Gothik costumes flooding the city center, and just found some time to go around taking some interesting shots that should be appearing here in a few days.

No comments: