Saturday 18 October 2008

Noche de los Trípodes 2008


Parece que fue ayer, y ya ha pasado un año. Y me alegra poder decir que he aprendido algo en este tiempo: me he acordado de ponerme dos pares de calcetines!

En fin, las fotos están aquí. A lo mejor la semana que viene hago otra escapada para hacer unas pocas fotos más.

Looks like it was yesterday, and the night of the tripods is back. I´m really glad to see that I actually learn something from year to year, so this time I remembered to put on two pair of socks! Warm feet give you the extra bit of patience to try and get a nicer shot rather than rushing the whole thing.

The photo gallery is here and I may do another photowalk during the week as there are loads of buildings left.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kety said...

¡Cómo pasa el tiempo! un año ya.
Debe ser interesante salir y ver a todos haciendo sus fotos.
Besos